Interested in learning more about Charisma University? Click here: https://goo.gl/QaKqLh
You’re going to spend thousands and thousands hours learning over the course of your life. What’s crazy is that despite the fact that we have all those hours sitting in the classroom, learning musical instruments, martial arts, business, language, whatever – no one teaches us how to optimize that learning experience.
But there are principles that you can apply to any area of life you want to improve in. From beating people who have been training waaaaay more than I have in ju jitsu to watching our business grow exponentially in the last 6 months. So think of an area of your life that you want to start crushing the competition in and apply these 5 tips to learn 10x faster
1. Measure the smallest possible victory
2. Drill one thing at a time until it is unthinking habit.
3. Shorter periods of study every day beat cramming
4. When you are starting, try a million different things
5. Debrief your successes and failures
Subscribe to Charisma On Command: http://bit.ly/subscribeCOC
Connect With Us.
Or if you want to see my personal stuff (my regular life + me playing music):